Monday 9 January 2012

Deliverance Found.

I recently picked up the latest Horus Heresy book, Deliverance Lost. I haven't done much work on my Raven Guard lately, but this book instantly rekindled my inspiration, The catch was that I was finding it hard to put the book down in my spare time. So enter the Audiobook!

I purchased the audiobook from black library yesterday and have made some progress as I can build my miniatures and listen at the same time. I've currently been working on my "counts as" furioso dreadnought, using the contemptor forge world model:

He's pretty big! Although it is quite hard to tell from the picture, he's actually stooping as I'm going to attempt to model him as if he is striking his claws into a mass of much smaller opponents.

If you haven't tried the horus heresy audiobooks, I heartily recommend them. Besides, there's nothing like listening to a tale of Corax rebuilding his legion whilst building Raven Guard (it's almost like taking part!)

No comments: